- External/internal manual bleed allows for quick and easy activation at the valve
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design ensures leak-free performance
- Captive bonnet screws eliminate the possibility of lost parts during disassembly
- Flow control maximises efficiency and prolongs the life of the system
- Triple-tool bonnet screws are compatible with standard or Phillips screwdrivers as well as a nut driver
- Each valve available with globe or angle configuration for convenient placement
- Encapsulated solenoid with captive plunger used on every Hunter valve provides hassle-free service
HUNTER PGV SOLENOID VALVE 25mm
170 in stock
170 in stock
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in four 25 mm body configurations: angle, globe, or male x male design. In turn, each model is available in either a flow control or non-flow control version. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 40 mm and 50 mm globe/angle models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.